Saturday, 12 July 2008

At last...something!

I've managed to collect some limited data and produce a final report. I'm a bit disappointed with the way the project unfolded as I had a few problems (which you can read about in the report).

My main issue now is that I've been working on the report in a Word document (as we currently have no internet access at home) and now I've come to upload/copy it into Google docs (on my mum-in-laws computer!!) all the formatting has messed up and the graphs have gone.

C'est la vie.

I'll email the report to Bronwyn but here is the link to the not very clear version.

Apologies for not being around much lately (life got very busy) but I hope I kept up with everyone's projects and made comments. Thanks for all the feedback from those who kept up with my progress.

1 comment:

evision said...

i have gone through this blog. i found it really interesting fot my job and my future career

online business